The Logo of the Museum

 

  

The logo of the museum is a distinctive and recognition sign of the Institute. The logo represent a rural scene concerning the plowing, pruning and sowing; in the background there is a country house made of boards and all around there are mountains and hills.The coat of arms is taken from a xilography of 1505, appared for the first time in the “Oratio” printed in Venice by Donnino Pincio. The author of the drawing is Luc'Antonio degli Uberti from Florence. The incision is “shaded”, introduced in Venice thanks to Luc'Antonio and appeared for the first time in this work.